Working together in perfect harmony
The BD FACSCelesta has blue (488-nm), violet (405-nm), and red (640-nm) lasers and the ability to detect and analyze up to 14 parameters, capturing particle sizes from 0.5 to 50 μm in diameter. This enables the analysis of various cell types (leukocytes, cell lines, platelets….) and beads for multiparameter detection and quantification of cell surface, intracellular, and soluble factors.
- Convergence of key technologies.
- Easy to monitor and adapt to your workflow.
- Complete, familiar software toolset.
- Brilliant dyes, reduced compensation.
- Immunology applications.
- Cell biology applications.
Integrated image solutions
The LI-COR Odyssey provides simultaneous two-color target analysis for infrared fluorescent blots including Western blotting, dot blots, and spotted array blots (e.g., multiplexed ELISA). The instrument also contains a MousePOD® Imaging accessory for in vivo imaging.
- Stable signals are reproducible over time.
- Wide dynamic range of detection lets you see all your data in a single
image without detector saturation.
- Autoscan feature provides identical imaging settings from scan to scan
- Capture the true complexity of your data with stable direct fluorescence.